AGGRESSIVE, EXPERIENCED REPRESENTATION YOU CAN TRUST
EXPERIENCED CHARLOTTE ATTORNEY
An experienced trial lawyer of over 15 years, Benjamin Hardwick has handled thousands of cases in N.C. District, Superior, and Federal Courts. He has a history of large settlements and awards for Plaintiff’s personal injury and accident cases and zero verdicts and dismissals for defendants. Ben Hardwick is one of the few Charlotte attorneys with extensive experience representing both Plaintiffs and Defendants. For years, he represented plaintiffs with their accident cases, in addition to insurance companies and corporations. For example, for over 9 years, he handled cases as outside counsel for the largest self-insured big box retailers in for injuries in North Carolina occurring as a result of their vehicles or accidents inside their stores. As an attorney in Charlotte, he has given seminars to insurance adjusters and corporations on how to handle accident claims and lawsuits. In short, he has intimate knowledge of insurance companies and corporations, the criteria they use to evaluate claims, and the demands of insurance adjusters. As a Charlotte lawyer, he speaks to insurance adjusters, defense attorneys, and D.A.’s using their terms and pressures to produce the best possible results for YOUR case.
NORTH CAROLINA LEGAL EDUCATION
Benjamin Hardwick was born in Winston-Salem, NC and has lived and worked as a North Carolina native his entire life. In 1994 he graduated cum laude from UNC-Chapel Hill with a double major in Political Science and Psychology. While at UNC, he was also a member of such honor societies as Phi Beta Kappa, Psi Chi, and Golden Key. After graduating, he immediately proceeded to Wake Forest University School of Law, focusing his studies on personal injury and criminal defense. In his second year at Wake, he was the Judicial Clerk for Judson D. DeRamus, the Chief Resident Superior Court Judge of Forsyth County. In his third year, he worked as a D.A. Intern for the Forsyth County District Attorney’s Office. While at the D.A.’s office, he tried DWI, criminal, and traffic cases with a third year practitioner’s law license. He graduated from Wake Law School in 1997 with a CALI award for academic achievement. Ben Hardwick brings the same commitment that was made to his education to the analysis of each and every case so that YOU get best results.
SEASONED NORTH CAROLINA LAWYER IN DEMAND
Mr. Hardwick is now consistently one of the top most searched for Charlotte attorneys in Charlotte and on attorney listing website martindale.com. Nevertheless, he takes great pride in being accessible to his clients so that you don’t have to simply have intermittent contact and have your cases handled, or worse negotiated, by greenhorn associates or assistants. With the Law Offices of Benjamin R. Hardwick, PLLC you get experienced, aggressive legal representation you can trust.
Contact the Law Offices of Benjamin R. Hardwick, PLLC for a free consultation today at 704-277-1047.
- Bar Admissions:
- North Carolina, U.S. District, Eastern, Middle, and Western Districts of North Carolina
Associations and Awards:
- North Carolina Bar Association
- 26th Judicial District and North Carolina Bar
- Mecklenburg County Bar Association
- Phi Beta Kappa
- Golden Key
- Psi Chi
- CALI award for academic achievement
- #1 Most searched for Charlotte attorney on attorney listing website martindale.com-January of 2012.
- #2 Most searched for Charlotte attorney on attorney listing website martindale.com-May of 2012.
- #2 Most searched for Charlotte attorney on attorney listing website martindale.com-June of 2012.
- #2 Most searched for Charlotte attorney on attorney listing websitemartindale.com-July of 2012.
- 15 Year Attorney Milestone-Lexis/Nexus Martindale Hubble.
- #2 Most searched for Charlotte attorney on attorney listing website martindale.com-August of 2012.
- #2 Most searched for Charlotte attorney on attorney listing website martindale.com-October of 2012.